Writing About Neuro Kinetics?
- Neuro Kinetics, Inc. (NKI) was established in 1984
- CEO & President: J. Howison Schroeder
- Headquarters: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 24 U.S. patents issued and 10 U.S. patents pending
NKI Social Media Avatar
Neuro Kinetics, Inc. (NKI), the world leader in clinical eye-tracking and non-invasive neurotologic diagnostic testing, has the Science to See™ neuro-functional biomarkers invisible to the naked eye. Research shows that abnormal eye responses can help to diagnose more than 200 diseases and medical conditions. With 22 issued patents and over 140+ installations around the globe, NKI’s FDA cleared I-Portal® devices are sold to audiologists, ENT specialists, physical therapists, neurotologists, ophthalmologists, neuro-ophthalmologists, chiropractors, and neurologists. The company’s FDA-cleared diagnostic platforms include the I-PAS™, I-Portal® NOTC (Neuro-Otologic Test Center), I-Portal® VNG, (Video Nystagmography) and I-Portal® VOG (Video Oculography), along with related accessories, software, training and support services.
Contact 412.963.6649 or email@example.com for more information.
I-PAS™ Marketing Collateral
Recent Press Releases
- Oct. 2018: I-PAS™ Chosen by Department of Defense to Baseline West Point Cadets
- Sept. 2018: FDA Clears Faster, Easier to Use Neuro Kinetics’ I-Portal® and VEST™ Software
- Sept. 2018: 2018 ‘Drop Funds’ for Government Buyers & Game-changing I-PAS™
- Aug. 2018: NKI’s Record Year of Conferences Celebrating the Launch of I-PAS™ and INDYCAR Science
- March 2018: NKI announces the U.S. FDA has cleared its next breakthrough innovation, I-PAS™
- Sept. 2017: Three new U.S. patents are awarded to NKI
- July 2017: NKI signs a research agreement with Walter Reed National Medical Center
- June 2017: NKI announces a published study on concussion symptom measurement initially and during convalescence
- April 2017: A new U.S. patent is awarded to NKI
- Nov. 2016: PLOSOne publication addresses an important study on concussion detection
The Science to See™
Neuro Kinetics, Inc. (NKI), is the world leader in clinical eye-tracking. Research shows that abnormal eye responses can help diagnose more than 200 diseases and medical conditions.The company’s non-invasive neurotologic diagnostic testing reveals neuro-functional biomarkers invisible to the naked eye; only NKI has the Science to See™.
NKI’s FDA-cleared diagnostic platforms include the I-PAS™ (I-Portal® Portable Assessment System) , I-Portal® NOTC (Neuro-Otologic Test Center), I-Portal® VNG, (Video Nystagmography) and I-Portal® Falcon™ VOG (Video Oculograph), along with related accessories, software, training, and support services. The latest innovation, the highly portable I-PAS™, resembles a virtual reality headset with its integral display of visual stimulus. I-Portal technology is covered by 22 issued patents and is represented by over 140 installations around the globe.
NKI’s FDA cleared I-Portal® devices are sold to audiologists, physical therapists, neurotologists, ophthalmologists, neuro-ophthalmologists, chiropractors, neurologists, and other ENT specialists.
I-Portal systems run a battery of FDA-cleared OVRT (oculomotor, vestibular, and reaction time) tests used to measure patient symptoms. Those and other tests run on I-Portal systems have been in use for many years by prominent university and federal laboratories for research studies on various health conditions including vestibular disorders, diabetic retinopathy, Parkinson’s Disease, concussion and mTBI.
Concussions and mTBI, in particular, are an increasing public health concern. The absence of an objective diagnostic device has made health care practitioners eager for a device that can measure concussion symptoms acutely and over time with speed, precision and reliability. Recent third party research initially indicates a battery of OVRT tests, in combination with NKI’s I-Portal devices, can support a more accurate diagnosis of concussion and mTBI symptom measurement, both acutely and during convalescence. NKI is actively working toward gaining clearance for its I-Portal®systems as an aid in the diagnosis of concussion based on this and other research.
By using the Neuro Kinetics, Inc. brand resources, logos, product images, press releases, and other assets on this site, you agree to follow the NKI Trademark/Branding Guidelines, as well as our Terms of Service and all other NKI rules and policies. If you have any questions or additional requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.